Wednesday, May 28, 2008

never have i ever thrown a cupcake and started a war


Jesus Christ! I almost started a war this weekend; a war which shall be known forever and ever as the Cupcake War.

I was at a party in JP and this drunk kid threw a cupcake. As soon as he threw it I had this cartoon image of a cupcake hitting the wall and slowly sliding down, leaving a trail of vegan frosting. So I encouraged him to throw more. Which was surely a poor life choice but nothing in comparison to what happened next. Drunk Kid threw the cupcake, not at the wall but at the angry dudes in the corner. Within, like, seconds there was a huge fight. Over a cupcake. And it was my fault. So I stood up and said that I threw the cupcake, hoping that everyone would just calm the fuck down. While my taking blame for the cupcake totally quelled the situation with the angry dudes ("Oh, it was just some Bitch"); it caused some girl to try to fight me. Like, actual aggression in your face type fighting. Over a cupcake. Never have I ever seen so many angry people in one room.

Memorial Day 2008 // Cupcake War // Never Forget.

No comments: