Friday, November 20, 2009

Two confirmed, Sir

Well hello there. Long time lurker, first time poster. By some force of nature I was awarded a free video camera at work the other week. At first I thought it would see absolutely no use, but grandma quickly looked beyond its plastic facade and saw it's true beauty as a device to record drunk people.

After considerable drinking, and after the bars closed, grandma and I took to the streets to see what shenanigans we could capture. Our question of the night was what the great denizens of cambridge thought about the senate runoff election. Armed to the teeth with vodka and miller high life, we were able to get some pretty epic responses, however nothing beats our final video taken around 6am. We will definitely have to do this again some time in the near future. All bostonians not appearing are welcome.



PS. I'm bringing this to new orleans (maybe)

PPS. I slept in cory's bed.

No comments: