Monday, November 24, 2008

"They were watching, out there past men's knowing, where stars are drowning and whales ferry their vast souls through the black and seamless sea."

just a quick weekend recap:

5:30 pm, Thursday: the first call. Drew Stephan. Seemingly sober.

5:45 am, Friday: my phone was charging across the room and started vibrating violently. After 10 or so long rings, it ended.

5:46 am, Friday. Again. A second miss call and a voice mail from Drew. Literally, all giggles.

1:56 pm Saturday. A pleasant call from katie with a mostly sober fun-off status update. Only a few giggles.

5:34am, Sunday. All giggles and the sound of Cory and Drew screaming DOCTOR WABOTTOMLEY. and then some more giggles


where you at sam? Everyone else? Send me emails or something.

my weekend was not particularly exciting but i did drink a lot last night and have a midterm in a hour or so. Good life choices include blogging instead of studying. Ugh. I hate myself for this.

Drew asked that I set some parameters. I have thought about this for a while and I am going to set two independent tasks.

Sam, I want you to steal contraceptives in every country you go to.
Cory, I want you to kill a prostitute.

I mean, I want you to get a prostitutes phone number. Sam too actually. Then you will both give them to me and fly me to your respective locations where I can hang out and reminisce with said prostitutes.

i should stop writing.

3 comments:

Werd said...

We also left John several giggly voicemails, including one where we sang "The Final Countdown" so that he would wake up with that song in his head. We did it because we're evil.

Cory said...

Oddly enough, a prostitute tried to pick me up last night. And I thought I saw one earlier today but it might just have been a woman who does not have sex for money.

KDHL said...

The pictures to accompany the giggly voice mails will really round it all out.