Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy 9/11 everyone!!!!!!!

In remembrance of the Twin Towers and the 2,974 people who lost their lives in the tragic events of 9/11, I will play along with your silly list game.

Things which, at one point in my life, I thought I might have been, but which, since the age of 24, I have realized I will never be:
  • A beautiful lady
  • A resident of anywhere other than Massachusetts
  • Someone who has never been to Texas
  • Ambitious
  • Morrissey
  • A fire truck
  • Witty and/or charming
  • A wine connoisseur
  • A free spirit
  • Happy

Things which I might still be:
  • A beautiful lady
  • A wizard
  • A beer connoisseur
  • A serial killer (jk lolz... not really)
  • A big pompous rock star
  • Chad
  • An ex-smoker
  • A big cat
  • Someone who is good with money
  • Interesting

No comments: