Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh hey thar

I normally lurk the blogosphere but Kri demand I becoming a blogger or else there will be a blogstorm or something. It's unclear, but the threats have been trickling in.

Alas:

Things which, at one point in my life, I thought I might have been, but which, since the age of 22, I have realized I will never be or do:

-A Harlem gentleman
-A successful politician
-Bearer of a hairy chest
-Vegan-Edge
-A wise spender of money
-On Wikipedia legitimately
-Happy with my education
-That dude who doesn't have the boner
-Not be associated with Long Island
-Sober



Things which I might still be or do:

-More awkward
-Man of the year 2009
-Bankrupt
-A Nymphomaniac
-Clinically Insane
-Live abroad
-Become a broad
-Live abroad as a broad
-Polygamous
-The next big thing in Japan

1 comment:

robert said...

the key to a properly hairy chest is to simply take your thumbs and put them together (much like doing to leaf whistle trick) and then blow as hard as you can for approximately 4 minutes. It varies person to person but somewhere around then, hairs will begin to pop through your chest. It worked for me.