Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last Festivus I gave you my heart...

Each year, without fail, the Germans cannot get enough WHAM! during the holiday season. At first I shuddered whenever I heard this duo or saw their video...but when played at the top of the hour, every hour, on the radio and TV it begins to grow on you.

Wish you all the best and much success in Philly, I'm jealous. Enjoy your last days with Sparks and all the poor/amazing life choices that brings.

Will be away from the tubes until January 7th, going here on the Italian coast with my hosts. I am envisioning olive-eating contests, polar bear swims and afternoons spent with local shop keeper Francesco discussing the merits of Italian and French cheeses.

Okay, none of that will probably happen, but will post of any and all excitement here and on the ol' blog.

1 comment:

kritaliation said...

oh paul. how I envy you. I spent all of christmas eve painting. the proof can still be found in my hair. Please eat an olive for me.